The price below is in USD.
Seb demystifies programming and explores its artistic possibilities. His presentations and workshops enable artists to overcome their fear of code and encourage programmers of all backgrounds to be more creative and imaginative.
- We’ll start off with a short recap of rendering into canvas, and animating simple objects.
- Then learn how to simulate physics without rocket science. And what better way to use physics than to make a particle system with sparks, smoke and explosions?
- We’ll draw bitmaps into the canvas, and add sophistication to the imagery by using blend modes - techniques that professional motion effects artists use.
- These advanced animation techniques will give you a deep understanding of how to create movement and visuals with code.
- The workshop will finish with a Q&A session and, time allowing, a live online coding demo.
What Prerequisite Skills Do You Need?
What Hardware/Software Do You Need?
A laptop with the latest Chrome/Firefox installed, as well as your favorite text editor.
- 8:30—Doors open, Registration
- 9:00—Introduction & Kick-off
- 11:00—Coffee Break
- 13:30—Afternoon Session
- 15:00—Coffee Break
- 17:00—The End, Networking