To give you a taste of what to expect from the eBooks in the Smashing Library, we are happy to present you with The Smashing Editor’s Choice: A Smashing Library Treat — a free eBook that contains a wide range of topics, including new coding techniques, user experience strategies, responsive design and mobile solutions by some incredibly prolific and knowledgeable authors. Well-known names such as Lea Verou, Christian Heilmann and Dmitry Fadeyev have contributed fascinating chapters on various subjects.
The Smashing Editor’s Choice eBook is only a sample of the kind of quality Smashing eBooks that are available in the library. We select only the best articles, wrap them in a user-friendly layout, and make them available in the three most common formats, PDF, EPUB and Kindle. And because we don’t want to impede your use of the eBooks, they’re all DRM-free. If you like this eBook, then you’ll love the Smashing Library.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Designing For The Reading Experience
- Logical Breakpoints For Your Responsive Design
- Sketching A New Mobile Web
- Towards A Retina Web
- Avoiding The Pitfalls Of Free
- Why User Experience Cannot Be Designed
- Building Something That Your Users Will Actually Want To Buy
- “But The Client Wants IE 6 Support”
- Passive Income Strategies For Web Designers
- Mastering Photoshop: Unknown Tricks And Time-Savers
- The Art Of Film Title Design Throughout Cinema History
- Teach Them How To Hit The Ground Running And Faceplant At the Same Time?
- Formats: PDF, EPUB, Kindle (DRM-free)
- Pages: 166
- Language: English
- Released: July 2013
- Publisher: Smashing Media GmbH
- ISBN: 978-3-94454016-0