Where most digital agencies spend days, sometimes weeks crafting ideas and generating designs, Anton & Irene believe that the pressure of time gets the creative juices flowing and will make you come up with solutions you would never have considered had you been given more time to reflect.
Idea generation and the selling of the idea is not just something reserved for mythical Creative Directors –– all creative thinkers have the ability to do this well. In this workshop hosted by Anton & Irene, you’ll learn how to quickly come up with a concept and solution to a client brief and create a convincing presentation that sells your idea either to your internal team or the client within just a couple of hours.
In the workshop, you'll learn:
- How to create key designs that will communicate the project’s core features,
- How to create and sell the user experience to an internal team, a client, and their users,
- How to better sell your idea, make a convincing argument, tell a compelling story,
- How to present effectively in front of a large group of stakeholders.
Required Equipment and Knowledge
This workshop is for any person within any department in digital design (designers, UX designers, project managers, copywriters, content strategists, developers, programmers etc. are welcome!)
- 8:30—Doors open, Registration
- 9:00—Introduction & Kick-off
- 11:00—Coffee Break
- 13:30—Afternoon Session
- 15:00—Coffee Break
- 17:00—The End, Networking
IED School of Design
C/ Biada, 11,