Full Product Description
In just one day, Andrew will teach you how to:
- Use table display properties to rearrange content
- Create cross-browser layouts using Flexible Box Layout (Flexbox)
- Improve typography with Multi-column Layout
- Make the most of tiny bitmaps with border images
- Use transformations and transitions
This workshop is not all talk as you'll work with practical, everyday examples of responsive Web designs and see them working across a range of devices from mobile phones to desktops and everything in between. You'll walk away with a full set of resources and example files, too.
This workshop is for professional Web designers and developers and assumes that you're already familiar with HTML5 and a little CSS.
- 8:30 Doors open, Registration
- 9:00 Introduction & Kick-off
- 11:00 Coffee Break
- 12:30 Lunch
- 13:30 Afternoon Session
- 15:00 Coffee Break
- 17:00 The End, Networking
- Snacks and drinks during the whole day
- Tea and coffee
- Paper and pen/pencil
What hardware/software do you need?
- It's a good idea to bring your laptop to the workshop.
- Pencils, markers and paper will be supplied.
Customer Reviews (0)