Full Product Description
If you are looking for more information about Adobe Photoshop, this eBook might be exactly what you are looking for.TABLE OF CONTENTS
- - Brushing Up On Photoshop's Brush Tool
- - Unveiling Photoshop Masks
- - Mastering Photoshop With Paths
- - The Ails Of Typographic Anti-Aliasing
- - Mastering Photoshop Techniques: Layer Styles
- - Establishing Your Grid In Photoshop
- - Pixel Perfection When Rotating, Pasting And Nudging In Photoshop
- - Top Non-Destructive Photoshop Techniques
- - Exporting From Photoshop
- - The Lost Art Of Design Etiquette
EXCERPT FROM CHAPTER 7 Pixel Perfection When Rotating, Pasting And Nudging In Photoshop—by Marc Edwards
"When creating Web and app interfaces, most designers slave over every single pixel, making sure it’s got exactly the right color, texture and position. If you’re not careful, though, some common functions like moving, rotating and pasting can undo your hard work, resulting in a blurry mess. But with some small changes to your workflow, you should be able to maintain the highest-quality artwork from the start to the end of the project. Using the correct techniques, it should be easy to place pixels exactly where you want. Remember, you’re the one in charge. Demand that they fall in line. Accept nothing less than pixel perfection".
EXCERPT FROM CHAPTER 8 Top Non-Destructive Photoshop Techniques—by Adrian Taylor
"The creative process is not a linear one. As artists and designers, we often set off in one direction only to decide that the proper solution lies somewhere else completely. Unfortunately, many of the creative software packages we use (Photoshop in particular) can be pretty unforgiving when in comes to making changes late in the game.Sure, we’ve got “Undo” for a quick change of heart, but often we don’t realize we need to make an adjustment until several steps (or days) later. Luckily, Photoshop has some great features built in that allow us to work in ways that protect our precious pixels—truly freeing us to do our best work".
- Formats: PDF, EPUB, Kindle (DRM-free)
- Pages: 139
- Language: English
- Released: November 2012
- Publisher: Smashing Media GmbH
- ISBN: 978-3-943075-47-2
You might also want to consider subscribing to the Smashing Library to get immediate access to all Smashing eBooks + Digital Editions at an unbeatable price!
Customer Reviews (0)