Full Product Description
Who Should Attend This Workshop?
This workshop will suit everybody who is currently pre-launch of some kind of product that they intend to mostly sell and distribute online. It would also be useful to anyone who has dipped their toe in the water but wants to formalize their sales, marketing and support systems in order to grow.Rachel is a keen bootstrapper, so this workshop will not assume you have a huge staff or a lot of money to spend. Keeping things lean and efficient will be the focus and we will cover a range of possible options for each area.
Discussion will be encouraged throughout the day, in order that any specific issues attendees have can be covered and also so we can learn from the experiences of each other. This will be a practical day, rather than a lecture.
What we'll be covering:
• The infrastructure around your product - hosting, third party services
• Your options when selling a product for taking payment - PayPal, merchant accounts, new solutions such as GoCardless
• Pricing models
• How to support your product
• Content and copywriting
• Social Media
• What to outsource and how to do it
• Supplies (paper, pencils, etc.)
• Refreshments throughout the day
• 8:30 Doors open, Registration
• 9:00 Introduction & Kick-off
• 11:00 Coffee Break
• 12:30 Lunch
• 13:30 Afternoon Session
• 15:00 Coffee Break
• 17:00 The End, Networking
Building 12, entrance 12.5, first floor (1. OG)
Customer Reviews (0)