Full Product Description
This workshop is hands-on and messy; throw caution to the wind and forget (most of) what you know about standards-based web-design: you'll get deep into code and development techniques in order to build a good working knowledge of table-based responsive email design. Comfort with HTML and CSS is recommended. Bring a laptop and, if you can, a mobile device (phone or tablet).What will you learn?
In this workshop, you'll learn how to:
- Get started with email design by mastering the basics of the craft,
- Develop great-looking emails using limited HTML and CSS,
- Build your own email framework using common design patterns,
- Properly test and troubleshoot your email in a variety of clients,
- Apply user experience techniques to create emails people actually want to read.
- 8:30 Doors open, Registration
- 9:00 Introduction & Kick-off
- 11:00 Coffee Break
- 12:30 Lunch
- 13:30 Afternoon Session
- 15:00 Coffee Break
- 17:00 The End, Networking
- Snacks and drinks during the whole day
- Tea and coffee
- Paper and pen/pencil
What prerequisite skills do you need?
You don't need to have played with the latest and greatest CSS3 and you don't need to know what a vendor prefix is. You will, however, need to know a selector from a property and have a general understanding of CSS-based layouts. What hardware/software do you need?
Please bring your own laptop (Mac or Win) with your favorite text editor.
Pencils, markers and paper will be supplied.
Customer Reviews (0)